Welcome to The TTSCpedia!
This wiki is the successor to the FANDOM/Wikia version! You may create an account on the new wiki during the Public Beta stage and begin editing. Please see the to-do list here. Any content from the FANDOM/Wikia wiki will not be transferred automatically, such as pages, and accounts. That must be done manually be the end user, being you.
We recently updated our site's configuration in order to use nicer-looking links. Currently, all index.php links don't work. We hope to get these working again in the near future.
Not to be confused with TheROFL98 (Character)
TheROFL98's current Profile Picture
|Social Platforms||YouTube, VidLii, Twitter, Discord, Steam, The TTSCpedia, Escargot MSN|
Greetings! I'm TheROFL98, the creator of Microsoft Sam reads Funny and Amusing Errors and Mac Alex Plays. I create TTS (Text-to-Speech) videos on YouTube and VidLii. Unfortunately, I cannot upload often due to time constraints, my education, etc. I make major use of the two voices Microsoft Sam and Mac Alex. I was inspired mostly by two creators: Nkrs200 and CoolDude503, for Microsoft Sam and Mac Alex, respectively. I use a lot of software to make my videos, which will be listed in the Software header.
The software I use to make my videos are listed as follows:
- MAGIX VEGAS Pro 16.0
- Balabolka (For SAPI 4 and 5 Voices)
- 2nd Speech Center (Fallback TTS Software)
- Mariner Software Narrator (For Mac Voices)
- NewBlue Titler Pro 6 (For beautiful text)
- Microsoft Office 365 PowerPoint (For character and scene design)
- VMWare Workstation 15 Pro (For Virtual Machines)
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience (For recording games)
- Bandicam (Fallback Recording/Desktop Recording)