Need to know where to start?
- If you are new to this wiki, please make sure you've read The Wiki Constitution.
- If you're not sure how to edit on a wiki, please see How to edit a page.
- If you don't know where to go, please see How to navigate.
- Are you a user which has contributed to the old TTS Wiki in the past, and have questions about this new wiki? View the FAQ here!
Need help? Contact one of the 10 administrators on this wiki!
They can be found on Discord, or you can contact them on their Talk pages below:
Need help with something that doesn't require an Administrator? See Tech Support!
Want to upload your own content?
- Do you have your own characters? How about concepts of the big three? Anna? Your own Mac Alex? Add them to their respective page!
- You can also upload your own images!
- You're also welcome to create your own page.
- Not sure how to make your own video? Try the Starter Kit or our TTS-based tutorials.
- Wondering what Speakonia is? Wonder no more!
- What about Balabolka? Same here!
- June 6th, 2019
- The blog is now available for testing! (English TTSCpedia only!)
- April 9th, 2019
- The Cali skin has now been rolled out for all desktop users! Mobile web users will still be on the Minerva Neue skin by default.
- March 17th, 2019
- Audio support has now been added! Upload audio files to your heart's content!
- February 24th, 2019
- The Dark Michigan skin is now available for testing!
- February 13th, 2019
- The Main Page has been redesigned!