From The TTSCpedia
So far, we have 112 articles and counting; with 24 users actively contributing!
Need to know where to start?
- If you are new to this wiki, please make sure you've read the The Wiki Constitution.
- If you're not sure how to edit on a wiki, please see How to edit a page.
- If you don't know where to go, please see How to navigate.
- Are you a user which has contributed to the old TTS Wiki in the past, and have questions about this new wiki? View the FAQ here!
Need help? Contact one of the 10 administrators on this wiki!
They can be found on Discord, or you can contact them on their Talk pages below:
Need help with something that doesn't require an Administrator? See Tech Support!
Want to upload your own content?
- Do you have your own characters? How about concepts of the big three? Anna? Your own Mac Alex? Add them to their respective page!
- You can also upload your own images!
- You're also welcome to create your own page.
- Not sure how to make your own video? Try the Starter Kit or our TTS-based tutorials.
- Wondering what Speakonia is? Wonder no more!
- What about Balabolka? Same here!
Total Pages [list articles]
- 1,715 pages in total have been created on this wiki.
Files Uploaded [list]
- 210 files have been uploaded onto this wiki.
Total Edits [recent]
- 4,130 edits have been performed in total.
Registered Users [list all] [list active]
- 66 users are registered on this wiki.
Number of Admins [list]
- There are 10 admins on this wiki.
More featured articles...
- April 9th, 2019
- The Cali skin has now been rolled out for all users! The Michigan skin is still available in Special:Preferences. If you wish to revert to the Vector skin (the skin used in Wikipedia) you may do so in your user preferences.
- March 17th, 2019
- Audio support has now been added! Upload audio files to your heart's content!
- February 24th, 2019
- The Dark Michigan skin is available for testing! Enable it in Special:Preferences!
- February 13th, 2019
- The Main Page has been revised!
- February 10th, 2019
- The Wiki is now open for testing!