Welcome to !
Formerly known as the Microsoft Sam and his Fellow TTS Voices Wiki, this wiki has been re-made from the ground up to be nicer and more intuitive than it's ever been! You'll notice that this new wiki looks drastically different than the one hosted on Wikia; instead being more similar to the design used for Wikipedia.
So far, we have 210 articles and counting; with 20 users actively contributing!
To begin editing, please create an account or log in to an existing account.
Thank you for visiting this wiki, and enjoy your time here!
20px Getting Started
Need to know where to start?
- If you are new to this wiki, please make sure you've read The Wiki Constitution.
- If you're not sure how to edit on a wiki, please see How to edit a page.
- If you don't know where to go, please see How to navigate.
- Are you a user which has contributed to the old TTS Wiki in the past, and have questions about this new wiki? View the FAQ here!
Contact one of the 10 administrators on this wiki!
They can be found on Discord, or you can contact them on their Talk pages below:
Community Owner: Thunderbirds101 (Only on Discord)
Wiki/Web Server Manager: TheROFL98 <-- Come to him if you have an issue with the Wiki itself.
Wiki Bureaucrat: Nick Wright
Need help with something that doesn't require an Administrator? See Tech Support!
20px Custom Content
Want to upload your own content?
20px This Week's Featured Article
Oh? There doesn't seem to be a featured article this week! (At least, not yet)
- February 6th, 2020
- The TTSCpedia is now officially 1 year old! 183 articles have been created within the first year! Click here for the blog post commemorating this occasion!
- June 6th, 2019
- The blog is now available for testing! (English TTSCpedia only!)
- April 9th, 2019
- The Cali skin has now been rolled out for all desktop users!
Mobile web users will still be on the Minerva Neue skin by default.
The Michigan skin is still available in Special:Preferences
. If you wish to revert to the Vector skin (the skin used in Wikipedia) you may do so in your user preferences.
- March 17th, 2019
- Audio support has now been added! Upload audio files to your heart's content!
- February 24th, 2019
- February 13th, 2019
- The Main Page has been redesigned!