Welcome to The TTSCpedia!
This wiki is the successor to the FANDOM/Wikia version! You may create an account on the new wiki during the Public Beta stage and begin editing. Please see the to-do list here. Any content from the FANDOM/Wikia wiki will not be transferred automatically, such as pages, and accounts. That must be done manually be the end user, being you.
We are aware that the Minerva Neue, Michigan, Metrolook, Vector, and Monobook skins are broken. We suspect a MediaWiki update broke these skins (we'll try updating again soon to see if the issue has went away). Cali, Timeless, Dark Vector, and Nimbus still work, though.
The Wiki Constitution
From The TTSCpedia
The Wiki Constitution, previously known as the Microsoft Sam and His Fellow Text-to-Speech Wiki Basic Law, is a set of laws that defines for the ethics and norms of administrators, users, contributors, supporters and watchers. This document has been revised and re-written as of 1/28/19.
- 1 Preamble
- 2 Article I. Bureaucrats and Inner Circle
- 3 Article II. Rules, Regulations, and Punishments
- 4 Article III. Selection of New Staff Members
- 5 Article IV. Amendments
- 6 Conclusion
In light of the Text To Speech Community Civil War between 2016-2018, as well as many other conflicts between users, it has been decided that the Text to Speech Community constitution will be revised and rewritten for 2019 to better suit the needs of the community, as well as re-establish a governmental system within the ranks of the TTSC and a chain of command. This constitution will be upheld at all times within the confines of Microsoft Sam and his fellow Text-to-speech voices wiki, as well as the TTSC Discord Server and any other platforms the TTSC shall use or represent themselves on.
Article I. Bureaucrats and Inner Circle
Administrative Powers are granted in both the Discord and Wiki to 1 Wiki Bureaucrat, 1 Community Leader, 1 Inner Circle Lead, and a Maximum of (8) Inner Circle members as well as a maximum of (3) Deputies, The Inner Circle Leader is counted apart of the Inner Circle slots, raising the maximum to 8.
The Bureaucrat and Community Leader maintain absolute control of the TTS Wiki and maintains authority over the Discord Server as well as other platforms the community shall use or represent themselves on. The Bureaucrat and Community Leaders also has the final say in all decisions for the community. The Bureaucrat and Community Leader holds power over the community for life, If it is discovered that the Bureaucrat or Community Leader is unable to perform his/her duties, or is responsible for actions that are harming the community, he/her must resign or risk permanent ban from the wiki or discord server. The Bureaucrat may also change the constitution and its sections at will if the Bureaucrat desires it and has the authority to override all decisions made by Inner Circle members as well as veto any decisions made by Inner Circle.
8 Inner Circle Members maintain full control over the Wiki and Discord Server, and other platforms the community shall use or represent themselves on. Inner Circle Members are allowed to submit a nominee to Bureaucrat and Community Leader for new member of Inner Circle. Inner Circle may not grant administrative powers to anyone on the Wiki or Discord Server without Bureaucrat approval. Inner Circle are expected to enforce rules on both the Discord Server and Wiki as well as any other platforms the community will use or represent themselves on, and may ban or kick anyone from both under the following circumstances:
- The Bureaucrat or Community Leader is absent from both Discord and Wiki as well as other platforms.
- The Offending User is disrupting or breaking rules on the Discord and Wiki as well as other platforms.
The Inner Circle Leader shall act as the 3rd in command to The Bureaucrat and Community Leader and will maintain absolute control of the lower staff and hold authority over the Wiki. The Lead Administrator will ensure all community functions are carried out, as well as taking direct instructions from The Bureaucrat and Community Leader. Lead Admin has the authority to override Inner Circle decisions, and may present ideas directly to the Bureaucrat. Lead Administrator shall have the same powers as Inner Circle.
If Lead Administrator is unable to perform their duties, or is performing actions that are harming the community, they must resign immediately or risk permanent ban from the wiki or discord server.
The Bureaucrat, Community Leader, Lead Administrator, Inner Circle and Deputies are subject to all rules and regulations put in place by this document with no exception.
Article II. Rules, Regulations, and Punishments
Bureaucrat, Community Leader, Lead Administrator, Inner Circle and Deputies shall not use the power given to them for personal reasons of any type. Bureaucrat, Lead Administrator, Inner Circle and Deputies shall not use their powers to advance others or themselves in ranking, in other words, don’t favorite people.
Bureaucrat, Lead Administrator, Inner Circle and Deputies, are expected to enforce and enact punishments listed in this document for the Wiki if violation is found, no exceptions are to be made, and there will be no warnings given unless specified in this document. Lead Administrators or Inner Circle Members found to be in abuse of their powers shall have their privileges immediately revoked with no chance to regain them. Depending on level of abuse, bans could be handed out accordingly to offending members.
- Articles created on the Wiki are to be written in clear, fluent english. Articles that fail to meet this basic regulation will be subject to immediate deletion by Bureaucrat, Lead Administrator and Inner Circle.
- Revealing of personal information without permission from said person is prohibited. (Such as revealing of name or age). Users caught in violation of this rule will receive an immediate one month ban, doxxing such as posting of phone numbers, photos, street addresses, or anything of said nature will result in a permanent ban without exception.
- Disrespect of any user on both the Wiki or Discord is prohibited. Any user caught posting insulting, hurtful or malicious comments on the discord or wiki will receive a kick from the discord and a block from the wiki for 3 days, repeat offenses will result in a ban from the discord and block time increased to two weeks, third offense will result in a permanent ban from the wiki.
- The use of racial slurs, discrimination or prejudice remarks is not tolerated in this community by any means. Users found in violation will receive a verbal warning, then permanent ban from the wiki and discord server if found in violation again.
- Spamming the wiki chat, discord chats, or forums with incomprehensible text or gibberish is prohibited. Those caught in violation of this rule shall be muted, and chat banned if offenses continue.
- Error requesting outside of designated channels on discord server or on the wiki is prohibited, and those who are caught doing so shall receive a verbal warning on first offense, and a chat mute on second offense.
- Plagiarism is prohibited by all means, those caught in violation of this rule will receive a 1 year ban on the wiki and a ban from the discord server.
- Ban Evasion on the Wiki and Discord server, aka the act of creating another account is prohibited. Users caught in violation of the rule will have their main account ban increased, and the alternate account permanently banned. Users caught in the second offense will be permanently banned on all accounts on wiki and discord server.
- Violating Wikia's Terms of Service will result in a minimum one month ban, with the maximum penalty of a permanent ban. This Also applies to Discord’s ToS, as well as any other platforms ToS the TTSC represents themselves upon.
- If a flame war breaks out between two or more users on the Wiki, the administrators and the bureaucrat shall immediately suppress the conflict by issuing 24-48 hour bans to all users involved and a kick from the Discord Server. Repeat offenses will result in a ban from the Wiki and Discord Server, bans will depend on severity and number of infractions.
Article III. Selection of New Staff Members
As Indicated in Article One, Section One and now in Article IV Section III. There may only be 1 Wiki Bureaucrat, 1 Community Leader, 1 Inner Circle Lead and 7 Inner Circle Members at any time, equaling a total of 8 Inner Circle Members maximum. For a user to be nominated for Inner circle, user or users must fill out an application on Discord Server, once done, they will enter the voting pool, Inner Circle, Lead Administrator or Bureaucrat will announce choices in discord in channel designated for doing so, users will vote, two highest will be selected in the final voting process, once final vote is completed, Inner Circle and Lead administrator shall submit voting results to Bureaucrat for final review. Bureaucrat shall have the authority to veto or approve nomination to Inner Circle.
Article IV. Amendments
The Bureaucrat, Lead Administrator and Inner Circle members reserve the right to amend the constitution at any time and whenever necessary. The following amendments shall be listed below in the document when any are made. Amendment’s must be proposed and voted on by Inner Circle and Lead Administrator then brought to Bureaucrat for review.
Section II. Amendment I.
Per unanimous vote by Inner Circle and Approval by Bureaucrat. A ranking restructure has commenced for the opening of the newer wiki, as well as the addition of new discord exclusive role known as Deputy. The Deputy shall be given administrative power on Discord server and have the ability to enforce rules and regulations set forth by this document.
Section III. Amendment II.
Per unanimous vote by current Inner Circle Members and Community Leadership. New roles are hereby recognized by the Constitution. Wiki Bureaucrat and Community Leader as well as Inner Circle Lead. Wiki Bureaucrat and Community Leader shall share the responsibility of keeping the community running, while the Inner Circle Lead remains in charge of the lower staff members. Unanimous vote also increases max inner circle slots to 8, and recognizes the max deputy slots of 3.
With the enactment of this Constitution, it is hoped that future conflicts on the Wiki and Discord can be settled and we can establish a lasting peace. This document is finalized, and will usher the TTSC into a new age, as well as hopefully prevent conflicts from happening again.
- Nick Wright