From The TTSCpedia
Formerly known as the Microsoft Sam and his Fellow TTS Voices Wiki, this wiki has been re-made from the ground up to be nicer and more intuitive than it's ever been! You'll notice that this new wiki looks drastically different than the one hosted on Wikia; instead being more similar to the design used for Wikipedia.
Need to know where to start?
- If you are new to this wiki, please make sure you've read The Wiki Constitution.
- If you're not sure how to edit on a wiki, please see How to edit a page.
- If you don't know where to go, please see How to navigate.
- Are you a user which has contributed to the old TTS Wiki in the past, and have questions about this new wiki? View the FAQ here!
Need help? Contact one of the 10 administrators on this wiki!
They can be found on Discord, or you can contact them on their Talk pages below:
Need help with something that doesn't require an Administrator? See Tech Support!
Want to upload your own content?
- Do you have your own characters? How about concepts of the big three? Anna? Your own Mac Alex? Add them to their respective page!
- You can also upload your own images!
- You're also welcome to create your own page.
- Not sure how to make your own video? Try the Starter Kit or our TTS-based tutorials.
- Wondering what Speakonia is? Wonder no more!
- What about Balabolka? Same here!
Total Pages [list articles]
- 2,237 pages in total have been created on this wiki.
Files Uploaded [list]
- 398 files have been uploaded onto this wiki.
Total Edits [recent]
- 7,663 edits have been performed in total.
Registered Users [list all] [list active]
- 535 users are registered on this wiki.
Number of Admins [list]
- There are 10 admins on this wiki.
More featured articles...
- February 6th, 2020
- The TTSCpedia is now officially 1 year old! 183 articles have been created within the first year! Click here for the blog post commemorating this occasion!
- June 6th, 2019
- The blog is now available for testing! (English TTSCpedia only!)
- April 9th, 2019
- The Cali skin has now been rolled out for all desktop users! The Michigan skin is still available in Special:Preferences. If you wish to revert to the Vector skin (the skin used in Wikipedia) you may do so in your user preferences.Mobile web users will still be on the Minerva Neue skin by default.
- March 17th, 2019
- Audio support has now been added! Upload audio files to your heart's content!
- February 24th, 2019
- The Dark Michigan skin is now available for testing! Enable it in Special:Preferences!
- February 13th, 2019
- The Main Page has been redesigned!