Welcome to the TTSCpedia (beta)!
This wiki is the successor to the FANDOM/Wikia version! You may create an account on the new wiki during the Public Beta stage and begin editing. Please see the to-do list here. Any content from the FANDOM/Wikia wiki will not be transferred automatically, such as pages, and accounts. That must be done manually by the end user, being you.
IT FINALLY WORKS (Again)
VisualEditor has been confirmed to be fully working and operational! Thank you for your patience!!
Limited Feature Set
Many TTSCpedia features are currently semi-broken due to regressions introduced with the MediaWiki upgrade. We hope to be fully operational again soon.
The MonoBook skin has temporarily been set as the default skin due to Cali not being fully ported to the new version of MediaWiki.
TheROFL98's current Profile Pictures
|Social Platforms||YouTube, VidLii, Twitter, Discord, Steam, The TTSCpedia, Escargot MSN|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Greetings! I'm TheROFL98, the creator of The TTSCpedia, as well as Microsoft Sam reads Funny and Amusing Errors and Mac Alex Plays. I create TTS (Text-to-Speech) videos on YouTube and VidLii. Unfortunately, I cannot upload often due to time constraints, my education, etc. I make major use of the two voices Microsoft Sam and Mac Alex. I was inspired mostly by two creators: nkrs200 and CoolDude503, for Microsoft Sam and Mac Alex, respectively. I use a lot of software to make my videos, which will be listed in the Software header.
The software I use to make my videos are listed as follows:
- MAGIX VEGAS Pro 17.0
- Balabolka (For SAPI 4 and 5 Voices)
- 2nd Speech Center (Fallback SAPI TTS Software)
- Mariner Software Narrator (For Mac Voices)
- Automator (Fallback software for Mac TTS)
- Script Editor (Used for Mac Error messages; Can also be used as fallback Mac TTS Software)
- NewBlue Titler Pro 7 (For beautiful text)
- Microsoft Office 365 PowerPoint (For character and scene design)
- VMWare Workstation 15.5 Pro (For Virtual Machines)
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience (For recording games)
- Bandicam (Fallback Recording/Desktop Recording)