From The TTSCpedia
Customized Series Title Card (Made by Jeff)
|Run:||January 2011 - April 2011 (as dnm728part3) "Pre-Series"|
April 20, 2011 - April 7, 2014 (as davemadson)
January 11, 2017 - January 18, 2017 (Lost episodes)
January 22, 2017 - present (as davemadson davemadson)
|TTS Voices used/voiced by:||Microsoft Sam, Microsoft Mike, Microsoft Mary, Microsoft Anna, Microsoft Zira, LH Michael, LH Michelle, TruVoice, and RoboSoft voices|
|Episodes:||5 (as dnm728part3)|
182 + 1 special (Episode Guide)
LT Bloopers (formerly Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers and often called LTIB) is a series by davemadson, starring major Microsoft voices including Microsoft Sam, Microsoft Mike, and Microsoft Mary, as well as other personalities like Radar Overseer Scotty. Originally debuting on dnm728part3, the series has been known to have off-color humor at times (most notably with the tantrums), this series featured antics that involved changing the letters on the shield, messing up the words when the shield wasn't replaced, or the wrong letters appearing and usually replacing the logo. The series has seen major evolutions, including the featuring of character models in Episode 19, and the switch to Wondershare Filmora. Eventually, even davemadson appeared.
They have only got the intro right nine times, in Episodes 28, 56, 84, 100, 113, 130, 140, 160, 180, all of which mark the end of a season.
The show originally ended on April 4, 2014, after which davemadson left YouTube on April 7, 2014, due to Windows XP's discontinue of service. This didn't stop him from creating Episode 93 to 100, which were released as LTIB: Lost Episodes under his new channel "davemadson davemadson". Once these episodes dropped, davemadson resumed LTIB as "LT Bloopers", and has continued to make more episodes despite dropping a few voices as a consequence of switching PCs. He even announced to remake his older episodes with character appearances.
Because of davemadson's unexpected shutdown on April 7, 2014, Episodes 1-92 were all deleted from his channel. However, as of April 24, 2018, all episodes of LTIB have been reuploaded by a user named "File Preserver." You can see their playlist with all the episodes here.
Starring (See LT Bloopers/Cast for more info).
- Microsoft Sam
- Microsoft Mike
- Microsoft Mary
- Microsoft Anna
- Microsoft Zira
- L&H Michael
- L&H Michelle
- TruVoice American Male 1 as Guy (LTIBs 2-29) and Scotty
- TruVoice American Male 2 as Jimmy/Jimmy the Just
- TruVoice American Male 3 as Hank/Hank the Benevolent
- TruVoice American Male 4 as the FBI Man (LTIB 25), WB Shield (LTIB 22) and the Viacom V of Doom (LTIB 40), Guy (LTIBs 41-64), Red NYET (LTIB 69), Officer Flanigan (LTIB 31, LTIB 39, LTIBs 75-100) and Sergeant C.J. O'Randolph
- TruVoice American Male 5 as Guy/Guy the White (since LTIB 64), the Screen Gems "S From Hell" (LTIB 40), The Reverend Blue Jeans and Harvey Zilth (One part in LTIB 83).
- TruVoice American Male 6 as the Mask Of Guo Xiang (LTIB 40), Mr. Warner and Wally
- TruVoice American Male 7 as the CIA Man, the Blue Mountain (LTIB 22), Harvey Zilth, the Mayor of the ROFL City, and the Klasky-Csupo Super Scary Face (LTIB 40) and Officer Flanigan (LTIBs 49-72)
- TruVoice American Male 8 as the 1997 Bravo UK Logo (LTIB 40) and Sidney/Sidney the Saint
- TruVoice American Female 1 as Beulah
- TruVoice American Female 2 as Abby
- RoboSoft 1 as the sound of Sam barfing, the BSOD (LTIB 30, LTIB 70) the Red NYET (LTIB 82, LTIB 84), and the chairman of Hades.
- RoboSoft 2 as the scary logos (BP Shield, the Viacom V of Doom, The Mask of Guo Xiang, Klasky-Csupo Robot, 1997 Bravo UK Logo, the Klasky-Csupo Super Scary Face), Lucifer and the Angry P-Head.
- RoboSoft 3 as himself and the sound of Mike barfing.
- RoboSoft 4 as Angela the Angel, the officer (LTIB 16) the WB Shield (LTIB 22), the Executioner (LTIB 23) and Rhonda Raven
- RoboSoft 5 as the sound of Mary barfing (alternative), Lucretia, the "Nurse" (LTIB 33) (Actually Lucretia), the Mysterious Woman (LTIB 91) (Actually Lucretia), the Two-Headed P-Head and Vulcanna Ash.
- RoboSoft 6 as the sound of Mary barfing
- Mike in Space as the voice of God
- The SEGA Chorus
- davemadson (one with the St. Louis Cardinals hat) as himself. Notable for being a live-action photo before Season 5.
- Daffy Duck
- Stan Sawyer
- Mel Brandt
- The Studio Audience
- Microsoft Sam (SAPI5/Natural) as Evil Sam.
- Evil Dave
- Speak.js English Male as Professor 24/7
Most common running Gags
- Sam firing Scotty in nearly every episode (Making the shield say "Wrongful Termination", then Sam denies it and says it's justified, making Dave say "Justified my ass!").
- People throwing tantrums when they get upset or when things don't go their own way (Sometimes making people planted in the ground.)
- Someone saying "Sheesh" and the audience, previously someone else, replying "Shush the Sheesh" (Sometimes "Shush the Sheesh! Shush the Sheesh! Shush the Shush the Shush the Sheesh!")
- People stealing Sam's laugh line "Hahahahahahahahahah soi soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl rofl!"
- Sam yelling "SCOTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!", and then Scotty replying with "You bellowed, Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam?" (Sometimes "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!"), when Scotty messes up the intro.
- Lucifer and Lucretia McEvil (Formerly Devil and She-Devil) invading the studio and usually relieving themselves on the staff.
- The WB Shield exploding in the intro.
- Washing someone's mouth out (usually Listerine, previously soap) when they cuss.
- Kicking someone in the crotch.
- Getting a feet injury for kicking someone in the crotch because they had lead pants/steel pants on.
- At the end going to a random restaurant.
- When someone makes a joke, a rimshot sound plays (b'dum-tss) and Sam says "Not 'b'dum-tss', 'wah-wah-wah-wah.'" Then someone makes another joke, and then a sad trombone sound plays (wah-wah-wah-wah) and Sam says "That's better."
- The Shield being taken to literally.
- Davemadson and RoboSoft 3 arguing either a lame or not lame joke.
- Someone telling a joke resulting the audience to say "NOT FUNNY!" and people reply with "Sorry".
- X Pictures Presents: A Y Production.
- Scotty saying: "W as in Wisenheimer, and B as in Blockhead, right?" and Sam replying with: "Right".
- Scotty saying: "Methinks we goofed again", and someone replies: "Youthinks right, Scotty".
- The rings falling apart.
- People getting flogged.
- When Merrie Melodies intro and tune plays, Mary often responds to it with "They're playing my song again."
- "Disco (Dave's Motion)" (2011-2012)
- "Dave's Boogie" (2012-2014)
- "Dirge" (Used on some episodes)
- "A Christmas Fantasy" (Used on holiday episodes)
- "Space Express" (2014-present)
- "Flight Into Fantasy" (2017-present)
- "More Trouble in Paradise" (2017-present)
- "Leapfrogging the Flood" (2017-present)
- "Bouncing Off the Moon" (2018-present)
- “Dreamscape Drive” (2018-present)
There are many spin-offs of Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers. All of them are different from the original (e.g., using a different logo, using a different art style, etc.), but feature the same cast with either the same or different personalities and sometimes use the same mechanics and antics as the original.
Here are some noticeable spin-offs:
- Logo Intro Bloopers by Max Andrew
- Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers (Geraint Lewis) by Geraint Lewis
- Central Logo Bloopers by Metis Television
- Technicolor Logo Bloopers by Jon101Smith/Pip2010
- Project Take Two by Nick Wright
- Blue Screen of Death (sketch comedy series) by Thunderbirds101 (Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers was parodied in episodes 11 and 12 of the sketch comedy series. Characters featured include Sam, Mike, Mary, Scotty, Sidney, the Devil and the She-Devil.)
- Walt Disney Home Video Logo Bloopers by Shawn Wooten
- 1209's Logo Bloopers by Mike9012
- Logo Intro Bloopers by Max Andrew
- Paramount Logo Bloopers by Taylor Enterprises
- CBS 1967 Logo Bloopers by SuitcaseFan17 (created on Scratch)
- ABC Bloopers by That Yoshi with the Blue Helmet
- Dreambox Home Video Logo Bloopers by SuitcaseFan17 (YouTube)
- Merrie Melodies Intro Bloopers (MMIB) by Abomagoonios Entertainment
- Universal Logo Bloopers by DBP on YT the Cowboy